Rebates & Incentives
Rebates, tax breaks and other incentives may be available for making energy efficient improvements to your home. Below are some resources for you to explore.
Appliance & Home Improvement
ENERGY STAR® partners sometimes sponsor offers for qualifying products. Search ENERGY STAR® partner offers
In the State of Virginia:
- No details available at this time.
In the State of Delaware:
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® rebates. Energize Delaware offers Delawareans rebates on a BPI-certified home energy assessment and on a variety of energy efficient improvements suggested by the contractor. Learn More
In the State of Maryland:
- Residential Clean Energy Grant Program. Offers grants to help Maryland homeowners invest in clean energy via solar photovoltaic systems, solar water heating, geothermal heating & cooling, and wind turbine systems. Learn More
- Financing. Innovative financing programs are available to Maryland homeowners who want to make energy efficient improvements to their home and who meet eligibility standards.
- BeSMART. Learn More
- Maryland Home Energy Loan Program (MHELP). Learn More
Consumer Energy Tax Incentives
You may qualify for consumer energy tax incentives. See what’s included